The Liberty Dental & Dentures Comprehensive Dental Plan is designed to provide affordability and greater access to quality dental care. Your benefits are available at Liberty Dental & Dentures clinic. Download the application form or get more information below.
WITH YOUR COMPREHENSIVE DENTAL PLAN THERE ARE:
- No yearly maximums
- No deductibles
- No claim forms
- No pre-authorization requirments
- No pre-existing condition limitations
- Immediate eligibility (no waiting periods)
|Total Annual Cost|
*The Dual Plan is for Parent/Child or Husband/Wife only.
**The Dual Plan and Family Plan includes children who are enrolled full-time in college until age 25, or children who are not enrolled full-time in college until age 18.
Diagnostic & X-RAYS
(new patient, initial exam)
|Periodic Exam (2 per yr)||100%|
|Limited Oral Exam
(Problem Focused — 1 per yr)
|Intraoral—Complete Series or Panorex
(1 every 3 yrs)
|Intraoral—Periapical, First Film||100%|
|Intraoral—Periapical, Each Additional Film||100%|
|Bitewings (1 per yr)||100%|
(cleaning)(2 per yer)/(after $5 co-pay)
|Adult Prophylaxis(cleaning)(2 per yer)/(after $5 co-pay)||100%|
(1 per yr, no age limit)/(after $5 co-pay)
All Other Procedures
|Periodontics (General Dentistry)||25%|
|Dentures and Partials||25%|
|Oral Surgery(limited to extractions including third molar)||25%|
Program Exclusions & Limitations
This program is a discount plan, not a dental insurance plan.
It cannot be used:
- In conjunction with another dental plan
- For services for injuries covered under workman’s compensation
- For treatment which, in sole opinion of the treating dentist or doctor, lies outside the realm of their capability
- For referrals to specialists
- For hospitalization or hospital charges of any kind
- For costs of dental care which is covered under automobile medical
This plan is only honored at Liberty Dental locations.
- There will be a $50 reinstatement fee if your plan lapses.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with another dental plan.
- No refunds or premiums will be issued at any time if participant decides not to utilize dental plan.
Patient’s portion of bill is due on the day of service.